Cisco 7965 IP Phone
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. This IP phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to six telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G also provides many accessibility features.
Cisco Series phones with a "=" in the part do not include software licenses and are considered spares.
This is a special order item. All sales are final.
- Display - 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Wideband Audio - support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
- Codec Support - G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
- Speakerphone - full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Messages Key/Directories Key/Settings Key/Services Key
- Help Button - online help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
- Navigation Cluster with `Select' Button
- Display Button
- Ethernet Switch - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC.
- Headset Port - dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Volume Control
- Adjustable Foot-Stand
- Expansion Module Support
- Multiple Ring Tones
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
No documentation for this product.